Press Release from Michèle Rivasi, MEP France
Michèle Rivasi, MEP Vice-Chair of the Greens/EFA in the European Parliament, organized a press conference in Paris on April 2, the topic was Gardasil, a vaccine from Sanofi-Pasteur MSD against certain human papillomavirus responsible for cancer.
In the space of seven years, nearly 2 million young women aged 13-26 years received at least one dose of this vaccine in France, reimbursed at 65% by the Social Security … even though the evidence of its effectiveness has not yet been proven.`
For Michèle Rivasi, it is likely that clinical trials of Gardasil were not conducted following the rules of science. Normally, to evaluate safety, the treatment must be compared with placebo. However, in the case of this vaccine, the “placebo” that was used was the vaccine adjuvant itself.
The French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products (AFSSAPS) registered Gardasil on its list of drugs under surveillance after the crisis of the Mediator.
Today in Europe, many young women, aged 18-24 years without medical history are affected with very debilitating diseases that could be attributed directly to vaccination. Océane Bourguignon was 15 when she received two injections of Gardasil. Within months she was hospitalized for multiple sclerosis. She temporarily lost her sight and the use of her legs. Her father, Jean-Jacques, was present at the conference with their lawyer, Jean-Christophe Coubris, together with the mother of Orianne Lochu, another young victim.
Today, many whistleblowers, researchers, physicians and health professionals are against the objective set in the Cancer Plan announced by François Hollande on February 4, which is to double the “coverage “of vaccination of young girls with Gardasil until 2021 because:
– Cervical cancer in France is no longer a public health problem (1.7 % of all cancers)
– The vaccine is only effective against infections caused by some strains of the virus: Gardasil contains antigens only for strains of type 6, 11, 16 and 18 and the other vaccine, Cervarix, for 2 strains. However, infections with strains 16 and 18, established as scarecrows by manufacturers, seem rarer in Europe. Note that there are more than 100 strains, including 18 considered high-risk oncogenic
– There is no evidence to date demonstrating efficacy of the vaccine against the occurrence of cervical cancer! 20 years back would still be necessary to obtain such evidence, however, the duration of vaccine protection is limited in time.
– The presence of aluminum adjuvant is very problematic, as shown by scientists Chris Shaw and Lucija Tomljenovic, from the University of British Columbia, and Professor Authier and Gherardi, from Hospital Henri-Mondor (Créteil), all present at the conference. The aluminum migrates into the body and reaches the brain, where it accumulates. There are many adverse effects noted: death, convulsions, syncope, Guillain-Barré syndrome, transverse myelitis, facial paralysis, chronic fatigue syndrome, autoimmune diseases, pulmonary embolisms, myofasciitis macrophages, pancreatitis…
– The effectiveness of conventional smears to detect cervical cancer has been proven.
– Deal with these risks. Austria refused to include these vaccines in the vaccination schedule and Japan no longer recommends this vaccination; many challenges exist in other countries.
– A dose of Gardasil costs 123.44 euros in France, or 370.32 euros for 3 injections required, this is far too expensive. This cost could increase if boosters were necessary, because the duration of protection of initial vaccination is still not known. The period of “catch-up” could generate a cost to social security of 926 M° euros. In subsequent years the annual cost would be € 148 M °.
-An indecent campaign of communication was engaged years ago to promote this vaccine: lobbying campaigns and aggressive advertising are conducted by laboratories that play on the fears and guilt, especially of mothers: “Protect your daughter, this is what is more natural for a mother.” One of these commercials has also been banned by the Medicines Agency in August 2010 for “lack of objectivity “.
For all of these reasons, MEP Michèle Rivasi calls for a moratorium: member states must stop recommending this vaccine until more studies are conducted on Gardasil, its effectiveness and dangers.
[Note from SaneVax: There are currently 28 member states in the European Union. This call for a moratorium was addressed to all of them.]
Pharmageddon is “the prospect of a world in which medicines and medicine produce more ill-health than health, Merck: With a long list of DEATHS to its credit, and more than $5.5 billion in JUDGMENTS and fines levied against it, it was five years before Merck made its $30-billion recall of the painkiller Vioxx . After the drug was withdrawn, and 60,000 had already died, Merck picked up the pieces painlessly by getting a new drug fast-tracked and on the market.
That drug is Gardasil. Why in hell would anyone trust Merck !!!
michelle mcquillan says
My daughter took a reaction and now her eosphils are 3 times higher at 1.1 but infectipn markers are normal
She had allergy test came back negative but has a total ige 415.my doctors are hopeless what should i do and has anyone else been in same situation im from uk.
Dr Viera Scheibner says
HPV vaccines are so reactogenic because they are given to individuals who are already sentitised by their previous vaccines. Also, HPV vaccines’ reactions are very much the same as the reactions to all other vaccines. The reason being that they are subject to the non-specific stress syndrome, a well-established concept in medicine, coined and researched by Dr Hans Selye.
My own research based on the data collection of babies breathing with Cotwatch breathing monitor (Scheibner 2004. Dynamics of criticial days as part of the dynamics of non-specific stress syndrome…Cotwatch breathing monitor. J ACNEM; 23(3):1-5) not only proved the validity of Selyes’ non-specific stress syndrome, but I was able to demonstrate and prove the existence of critical hours and days and longitudinal details of the NSSS. With the microprocessor Cotwatch we could monitor hour by hour indefinitely and demonstrate on computer printouts longitudinal dynamics of NSSS, which followed vaccine injections, becausen Cotwatch was a non-touch medical technology with nothing attached to the baby, with a sensor pad under the mattress.
The alarms sounded by the standard Cotwatch home monitor followed the same pattern of critical hours and days as the microprocessor version of Cotwatch.
A baby never died on Cotwatch. However I was able to demonstrate the existence of the criticial days based on the published data by other authors listing numbers of cot deaths day by day. The distribution of their deaths closely followed the dynamics of our critical days, providing the evidence of the causality betwen the administered vaccine injections and the recorded deaths.