The beginning of a New Year is traditionally a time for reflecting on the past and making plans for the future. It is no different for the SaneVax Team.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Six women from around the world came together with a common goal: to create a world where only Safe, Affordable, Necessary and Effective vaccines are allowed. A few short months later, we have support from countless individuals and groups around the world.
Medical professionals around the world began to recognize vaccine injuries exist and voice their concerns.
Even though 80% of the world’s new cases of cervical cancer are diagnosed in India, government officials called a halt to two HPV vaccination ‘demonstration projects’ when allegations of ethical violations and safety concerns were raised by citizen health advocates.
France refused to bow to political or financial pressure from pharmaceutical companies when they banned the advertisement of Gardasil as a means to prevent cervical cancer.
A survey of American parents overwhelmingly stated medical research dollars should be spent on vaccine safety.
Despite multi-million dollar award winning advertising campaigns by pharmaceutical companies and government agencies, medical consumers around the world are choosing to investigate before they vaccinate.
2010 was a year for positive action in the world of vaccination safety, but there is much left to be done if we are going to actually create a world where medical consumers accept nothing less than safe, affordable, necessary and effective vaccines.
SaneVax was established to create a clearinghouse of information so vaccine victims can find what they need quickly without having to search the internet for hours on end. We are now contacted by medical consumers globally with personal accounts of adverse reactions to vaccines and requests for more information. The need is critical.
These are areas where we need your help:
1. Vaccine Groups – if your group is organized to promote vaccine safety, public awareness of vaccine risks, or assistance for the vaccine injured and their families, we would like to provide a link to your website.
2. Medical Professionals – if you have experience treating the vaccine injured, or want to help develop new treatment protocols, we would not only like to include a link to your website, but also invite you to participate in our medical forum. Our medical forum is private, for professionals only, and password protected – to maintain your privacy. This is a place where you can collaborate with others across multiple disciplines to try and discover new and effective treatment protocols and/or establish causal relationships between vaccines and subsequent adverse events.
3. Political Action Groups – if your organization is political active in the vaccine arena, or teaches others how to become politically active, we would like to provide a link to your website.
4. Attorneys – if your firm specializes in vaccine-injury cases, or vaccine product liability cases, we would like to make this information available to victims via a link to your site.
5. Vaccine Victims’ Hotline – if you are willing to assist vaccine victims by answering questions, providing emotional support, helping them file a report on their injuries, or assist them in locating medical or legal help, please volunteer to help with our hotline. Our team will guide you through the process until you are comfortable on your own.
6. Internet Research – the SaneVax Team spends countless hours researching vaccine-related issues, but there are so many areas of critical interest to medical consumers we just cannot handle all of them. If you are interested in helping compile crucial information, please contact us – we will let you know what area needs attention and help get you started.
Please take a few minutes to look at our Resources Section on the SaneVax website to get an idea of the type of information we are sharing with the world. It does not matter where you are located, your information and contribution is vital to the public health and welfare.
Should you or your organization be interested in either links to your group’s information on SaneVax or volunteering to help with the Hotline or research, please contact us at either email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to get you started.
If you wish to financially support the SaneVax Mission, there is a convenient ‘donate’ button on the lower right-hand side of the homepage at https://sanevax.org. Our task is huge – any and all contributions are greatly appreciated.
Science and research will one day substantiate the concerns medical consumers worldwide have regarding current vaccination practices.
The SaneVax Team believes the only way to ensure medical consumers around the world accept only Safe, Affordable, Necessary and Effective vaccines and vaccination practices is to make sure they have enough accurate information to make an informed and intelligent decision.
Please, help make this vision a reality.
Norma Erickson, President
Leslie C. Botha, Vice President Public Relations
Rosemary Mathis, Vice President Victim Support
Janny Stokvis, Vice President Research
Freda Birrell, Secretary
Linda Thompson, Treasurer
(S.A.N.E. Vax Inc. is registered as a non-profit organization in the State of Montana)
# # #