Monday, September 26, 2011 by: Tony Isaacs
After the political tempest about Gardasil and mandatory HPV vaccinations, CNN posted an article about the things they claimed should be known. The article contended that the HPV vaccine controversy was mostly political and that HPV vaccines were safe. It also noted that we have been vaccinating children for many years.
For those who prefer the truth over mainstream propaganda, here are five things you really need to know about HPV vaccines:
1. Merck needed a new cash cow to replace the billions in profits lost due to Vioxx finally being pulled from the market after it caused upwards of 50,000 deaths. Gardasil was selected to become the new cash cow and, just like happened with Vioxx, Merck has resorted to rigged and misreported study results and hidden evidence of harm.
Initial Merck safety tests used a placebo, which was identical to the Gardasil vaccine minus only the HPV virus components – instead of a truly benign placebo such as saline solution. The placebo contained highly toxic aluminum, polysorbate 80 and sodium borate – items whose side effects are markedly similar to those being experienced after Gardasil injections.
Actual trial data for Gardasil reveals that a shocking 73.3 percent of the participants who received Gardasil acquired a new medical condition ranging from flu-like symptoms to paralysis. Almost 60% had systemic reactions. The “placebo” recipients had similar results, but obviously no mere saline solution would have produced even a fraction of such reactions.
2. Studies have actually shown that Gardasil and its sister vaccine Cervarix (from GlaxoSmithKline) provide no protection for women already exposed to the HPV virus, and in fact present highly elevated risks for already exposed women as well as for expectant mothers. When the vaccine is administered to a woman with a dormant or harmless form of HPV, her likelihood of developing precancerous lesions increases by a staggering 44.6 percent.
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has reported 45 cases of spontaneous abortion, or miscarriage, following Gardasil vaccination. At the time the vaccine was approved, five babies had been born with congenital birth defects after their mothers had been given Gardasil compared to zero in a placebo group. Later reports put the number of birth defects in the vaccinated group closer to 40.
3. Vaccination safety organization SANE Vax announced that they discovered that Gardasil has been contaminated with a substance many government health and safety agencies classify as a bio-hazard. HPV recombinant DNA (rDNA) was found in 100% of the 13 samples which had different lot numbers and came from New Zealand, Australia, Spain, Poland, France, and three states in the U.S.
4. Due to lack of prescribing information furnished to doctors by Merck, doctors are reluctant to report adverse events and other factors; actual deaths and adverse events for Gardasil are hugely under-reported. It has been estimated that only 10% of adverse events for other vaccines are reported. With Gardasil the estimates range as low as 1%.
5. Anyone who doubts that Gardasil has caused deaths and permanent injuries and devastated families should check out the SANE Vax vaccine safety site (www.sanevax.org). The site, created by mothers of daughters killed or injured by HPV vaccines, details story after story illustrating the harm HPV vaccines can cause.
Behind Gardasil’s trail of deception is a very large and mostly hidden trail of tears. Parents and the general public richly deserve to be told the full truth to keep that trail from leading to an ever larger ocean of suffering.
About the author
Tony Isaacs, is a natural health author, advocate and researcher who hosts The Best Years in Life website for those who wish to avoid prescription drugs and mainstream managed illness and live longer, healthier and happier lives naturally. Mr. Isaacs is the author of books and articles about natural health, longevity and beating cancer including “Cancer’s Natural Enemy” and is working on a major book project due to be published later this year. He is also a contributing author for the worldwide advocacy group “S.A N.E.Vax. Inc” which endeavors to uncover the truth about HPV vaccine dangers.
Mr. Isaacs is currently residing in scenic East Texas and frequently commutes to the even more scenic Texas hill country near Austin and San Antonio to give lectures and health seminars. He also hosts the CureZone “Ask Tony Isaacs – featuring Luella May” forum as well as the Yahoo Health Group “Oleander Soup” and he serves as a consultant to the “Utopia Silver Supplement Company“.