One More Girl Dead
Courtesy of Health Impact News Daily
Health Impact News Editor Comments
The sudden death of a 12-year-old girl in Waukesha, Wisconsin, just hours after receiving the HPV Gardasil vaccine has shocked the girl’s family, and sent local media out asking questions as to how this could happen. Here is a report from WISN 12 News:
Dr. Geoffrey Swain of the local health department was interviewed to give the standard CDC reply, which is similar to almost every other vaccine, stating that severe reactions like this resulting in death are “very rare,” and about “1 out of a million”.
Assuming that there is some data to back up the claim of only “1 out of a million,” how many doses of the HPV vaccine are administered every year? According to the latest statistics (July 2014) published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services here (page 7), over 9 million per year. So the government admits that at least 9 girls per year are killed by the HPV vaccine. How many parents know this prior to taking a doctor’s advice to administer this vaccine that is supposedly a protection against cervical cancer caused by the human papillomavirus, a sexually transmitted disease?
Apparently, when the news broke that 12-year-old Meredith Prohaska died after receiving the HPV vaccine, at least one other parent contacted a local news station in the area to report she also had a serious adverse reaction to the HPV vaccine with her 17-year-old daughter, who needed urgent care at a local hospital. The local news affiliate asked the question: “So what are the odds another local girl had a similar reaction after getting the shot?”
Here is the report:
These local news media, possibly covering the HPV vaccine for the first time, were all quick to interview and provide links to the official CDC view of the vaccine. But here are some other facts regarding the vaccine that they failed to disclose, probably because they did not take the time to look outside of the standard government response to events like this, or their station managers did not allow them to give any other news outside of what the CDC claims.
1. There are many more reported side effects than just death from the HPV vaccine.
Premature menopause or infertility
- Human papilloma virus vaccine and primary ovarian failure: another facet of the autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants. July 2013, American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
- Dr. Deirdre Little, a pediatrician in Australia, was the first one to sound the alarm over the HPV vaccine causing premature menopause when she observed it in one of her 16 year old patients in 2012.
- Two sisters from Wisconsin say a cervical cancer vaccine shut down their ovaries and almost certainly left them unable to get pregnant
Narcolepsy and Autoimmune Disorders
Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS), stroke, venous thromboembolism (VTE), appendicitis, seizures, syncope (fainting), and allergic reactions.
2. Countries Outside the U.S. Are Halting HPV Vaccines: Lawsuits due to Damages are Mounting
- Gardasil Vaccine: Spain Joins Growing List of Countries to File Criminal Complaints
- Supreme Court in India to Rule on Merck Fraud Regarding HPV Vaccine Deaths
- French Medical Professionals ask: Are HPV vaccines necessary?
- Merck’s Former Doctor Predicts that Gardasil will Become the Greatest Medical Scandal of All Time
- Japan Halts HPV Vaccine and Begins Full-Scale Probe over Safety Issues
- 10 More Young Women File Criminal Complaints due to Injuries from Gardasil Vaccine in France
- HPV Vaccine: Israel Health Ministry Considers Canceling Vaccination Due to Side Effects
3. You Cannot Sue the Manufacturer of Vaccines in the U.S. – They have total legal immunity
Most of the U.S. public is unaware that a U.S. citizen, by law, cannot sue a pharmaceutical company for damages resulting from vaccines. Congress gave them total legal immunity in 1986, and that law was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2011. There is a special “vaccine court” called the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program that is funded through a tax on vaccines. If you are injured or killed by a vaccine, you must hire an attorney and fight tax-funded government attorneys to seek damages, as you cannot sue the drug manufacturers. It can take 10 years or longer to win your case and be compensated. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services usually publishes a report every couple months on settlements on their website.
4. The U.S. Government Earns Royalties from the sale of the Gardasil HPV Vaccine.
Dr. Eric Suba tried to use the Freedom of Information Act to find out how much money the National Institute of Health (NIH) earned from the sale of Gardasil, but they refused to report the amount of revenue the government earns from this vaccine (although not denying they do earn royalties). Did you know that the government earns royalties from the sale of the Gardasil vaccine? Does your doctor promoting the HPV vaccine know this?
5. Julie Gerberding was in charge of the CDC the years the FDA approved Gardasil as a vaccine and is now the president of Merck’s Vaccine division, a $5 billion dollar a year operation
Julie Gerberding was in charge of the CDC from 2002 to 2009, which includes the years the FDA approved Gardasil as a vaccine. Soon after she took over the CDC, she reportedly completely overhauled the agency’s organizational structure, and many of the CDC’s senior scientists and leaders either left or announced plans to leave. Some have claimed that almost all of the replacements Julie Gerberding appointed had ties to the vaccine industry.
Gerberding resigned from the CDC on January 20, 2009, and is now the president of Merck’s Vaccine division, a 5 billion dollar a year operation, and the supplier of the largest number of vaccines the CDC recommends (article here).
6. Black Women who are Vaccinated with Gardasil are Vaccinated Against the Wrong Strains
Scientists at the Duke University School of Medicine discovered that African American women carry HPV strains not found in the Gardasil vaccine. Study here. Moshella Roberts, a 20-year-old African American woman died needlessly from the HPV vaccine.
Do your own research!
While it is encouraging to see local news affiliates report deaths and injuries due to the Gardasil vaccine, they need to do more research to present all of the facts, rather than just parroting what the CDC says. Of course to raise the issue of the “Gardasil controversy” could jeopardize your journalistic career, and force you into apologizing for suggesting the vaccine is anything but totally safe. Just ask Katie Couric.
In the meantime, do your own research before making any decisions on the Gardasil vaccine!