Advances in Vaccine Technology and Delivery
Key areas addressed by this new January 2010 report…
* Market trends and challenges with projections to 2015 for the major vaccine sectors
* The latest advances in vaccine technologies including DNA vaccines (viral, bacterial, yeast-based and complex DNA) and adjuvants (immune potentiators)
* Novel delivery systems including needle free, liquid jet injectors, solid dose, intranasal, oral and transdermal delivery options
* How a better understanding of immunology is driving the sector ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=160113&rt=Advances-in-Vaccine-Technology-and-Delivery.html )
* An assessment of current and future vaccines for viral infections including influenza, hepatitis, HIV and herpes
* Emerging disease, biodefence and parasitic disease targets including malaria, Ebola, dengue fever and West Nile virus
* The issues surrounding effective clinical trial design for vaccines Prophylactic vaccines for cervical and gastric cancer
* Therapeutic cancer vaccine research approaches and vaccines under development for 12 cancer types
* A review of novel therapeutic vaccines in key areas such as diabetes, Alzheimers disease and allergies.
* The vibrant field of vaccine research will continue to grow and evolve over the next few years and to generate ever increasing revenues as new vaccines reach the market.